- This event has passed.
State of the Region Summit, presented by DecisionPathHR (Part 2)
November 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am$10 – $25
The State of the Region Summit, presented by DecisionPathHR, connects members with information about pertinent business updates in the areas that affect you and your bottom line. This virtual event will be held from 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. on Zoom.
If you registered for the Oct. 23 session: You do not need to register again and will automatically receive login information for the Nov. 20 session.
The November 20 session will include:
- Election overview by Dr. Michael Bitzer
- “Modernizing NC’s Infrastructure Through Sustainable and Diversified Revenue Streams,” a report presented by Kelly Fuller, president of the NC Chamber Foundation
- North Carolina transportation information, presented by David Howard, chief deputy secretary of NCDOT
- Bob Bushey and Andy Christy with Concord Kannapolis Area Transit will review the new Cabarrus County Long Range Public Transportation Master Plan.
- Atrium Health will announce a community initiative in conjunction with The Chamber.
$10 Chamber Members