NC IDEA Foundation to Kick Off Spring 2024 Grants Cycle with Info Sessions Throughout the State
Seeking Applications from Innovative Startups for NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED Starting January 29th
NC IDEA, a private foundation committed to supporting entrepreneurial ambition and economic empowerment in North Carolina, announced today that the organization will kick off its Spring 2024 Grants Cycle with information sessions throughout the state. The sessions will highlight NC IDEA’s two upcoming grant opportunities supporting ambitious, growth-oriented companies:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards small, project-based grants in the amount of $10K to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers early stage companies the critical funding they need to scale faster. The $50K grants are awarded to innovative startups with a proven concept – even if they are not yet profitable.
Interested applicants may attend any of the following information sessions to learn more about NC IDEA’s grant opportunities and gain insight into how to write a competitive application. Learn more on how to apply, what NC IDEA looks for in an application, and which opportunity may be most appropriate and beneficial for you and your company.
- Info Session via WEBINAR – Tuesday, January 16 at 3:30pm
- Charlotte Info Session – Wednesday, January 17 at 5:30pm
- Winston-Salem Info Session – Thursday, January 18 at 12:00pm
- Triangle Info Session – Friday, January 19 at 9:30am
- Wilmington Info Session – Monday, January 22 at 12:00pm
- Asheville Info Session – Thursday, January 25 at 2:00pm
In addition to the information sessions, applicants can also schedule Virtual Office Hours from January 30 through February 23. To register for any of the information sessions or sign up for Virtual Office Hours, visit www.ncidea.org/spring-2024. NC IDEA MICRO and NC IDEA SEED grant applications open on January 29, 2024 and close on February 26, 2024 at 5:00pm EST.
About NC IDEA Foundation
NC IDEA is an independent private foundation committed to equitably empowering North Carolinians to achieve their entrepreneurial potential. Through our powerful combination of competitive grants and programs and a network of strategic partners, we help entrepreneurs when they need it most. NC IDEA’s resources are highly competitive, enabling the Foundation to support North Carolina’s most ambitious entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurs transform communities and view our work as a catalyst for positive change. Learn more at www.ncidea.org.