Partner Spotlight: Women’s Business Center of Charlotte
Our primary focus at the Cabarrus Center is to support the creation of new businesses and the growth of existing small businesses through free or low-cost educational and networking programs, mentor networks, capital access and events. We will be doing this in collaboration with a dynamic group of partners and we are very excited to introduce you to all of them!
Today, we would like to introduce you to The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte (WBCC).
WBCC works to empower women business owners by offering tools and support to establish businesses, stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize for future growth and contribute to the growth and economic development of the community. Their small business experts offer:
- Customized, one-on-one business counseling
- Seminars and classes focused on key business topics, such as marketing, finance, certification and small business resources
- Review and feedback on written business plans
- Loan package preparation assistance and lender referrals
- Certification assistance and review
- Networking opportunities to find mutual support, access to resources and business referrals
We are thrilled to be partnering with The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte and we look forward to having them at the Cabarrus Center.
If you are interested in learning more about their services and training sessions prior to the opening of the Cabarrus Center, click here or visit their website at wbccharlotte.org.